Brick Sleigher Full Set (BC500)
BrickCoaster’s® custom track pieces assemble with LEGO® toy bricks for the construction of one of the most iconic amusement park rides; the rollercoaster. This set allows the construction of BrickCoaster’s® first roller coaster set, the Brick Sleigher. Bring the Brick Sleigher to life by loading your own minifigures into the coaster cars on the loading platform. Once all riders are secured, get them started toward the lift hill and roll the car to the very top. Release the car and the thrills as the coaster goes up, down and around on the tracks making its way back to the loading platform ready to go again. The Brick Sleigher set includes the 22 custom BrickCoaster® tracks and more than 680 LEGO® toy bricks needed for construction of the Brick Sleigher. Assembled size is approximately 30” X 10” X 10”.What is included:
- Features 22 new BrickCoaster® custom tracks that interlock with LEGO® toy bricks.
- Includes 680 new LEGO® toy bricks that comprise the roller coaster structure, rider loading platform, operator’s control station, fencing, and streamers.
- Also includes 3 new LEGO® toy 10” X 10” baseplates.
- Features Red Coaster Car comprised of LEGO® toy bricks and BrickCoaster's Roller Coaster Wheels (BC202). Seats up to two minifigures (not included).
- Decorative Brick Sleigher sticker pack included containing Brick Sleigher logo, Coaster Car logo and various signage such as “Do Not Stand Up” and “You Must Be This Tall To Ride.”
- Fully illustrated 24 page color instruction book included showing step by step assembly of the Brick Sleigher.
- Fully assembled Brick Sleigher is approximately 30” long, 10” wide, and 10” tall.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this set/or sale.